Are you new to the SEO world? Welcome to the challenging world! Your hands-on mouse, vision on the computer, your mind is set to be a great SEO expert someday. Big dreams huh? Before jumping on cloud nine, let me introduce you to the new galaxy of SEO.
Beginners focus here! Have you heard of backlinks? Backlinks are of Inbound links, Internal links, and outbound links. Don’t get confused.
Internal links are the links of one of your pages, from other pages of your own domains.
Inbound links are links that come from other websites to your website.
Outbound links are just the opposite of Inbound, as a link from your website to other websites.
The need for backlinks:
- Have you been writing great content but still unable to rank your website? The reason for this is less traffic.
- No matter how much of great quality content you have written Google will not rank it unless people find it interesting.
- And the way through which Google will tell others about your interesting article is through backlinks.
- How Google will rank up your site? When the other websites link, it will link back to your website.
How to encourage people to link their websites with yours?
- Create a Blog:
- The power of every website is its blogs. Write about the topic which your website provides.
- Having only 2, 3 blogs per month will not help you to create backlinks.
- Create a content strategy, and make sure to write at least 16 interesting and helpful blogs.it will generate more leads for your website
- Add other bloggers link:
- Our mind has millions of thoughts and ideas, but to wrap it up and write down is a difficult task. No matter what your mind will skip many important points while writing.
- Add other bloggers’ content to your link. It might help the readers to get more interesting points which you have left. Like this, you can create a good relationship with bloggers too.
- Maybe in your bad days, these bloggers can return the favor too. Just think about it!
- Importance of Audio/Video:
- In the world of entertainment, people get attracted to the video and audio more. Videos caught the eyes more, with interesting background effects.
- Make videos of your own, and not just take others.
- Social media:
- You have to make your content visible to the viewers right. Just step up and share your content on social media.
- Create educational videos, interesting articles, so that people will get connected instantly.
5. Ask for reviews:
- The best way to know whether your article is helping you or not is by getting reviews from the people.
- They will tell you about what was more meaningful or the worst thing about your content.
Just keep in mind that good SEO only comes with a lot of hard work. Go for it and you can find great ways to enhance your rankings. Accepting more of long, hard-working days, is better than taking a shortcut way. It will give you a lot of better opportunities and benefits. Think about it!