As there is an increase in competition, the internet has filled with SEO. Let me make this very clear that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is as big as the universe, with thousands of new ideas to explore.
With the increase in marketing strategies, there is advertising strategies too. Do you know what is important to have a successful SEO? Variety of backlinks! Believe it or not, but these high PR backlinks do make a difference in ranking the pages.
See, there are other options of ranking like offline promotion and advertising, social media, email marketing, etc. But creating a backlink in high PR sites can help your site a jump from the poor ranking.
Need of high PR backlinks:
- Two things are important for Google and other search engines to help in ranking your page. The first one is great, unique content because Google hates duplicacy and the second one is PR approach.
- If you can gain at least some of the popularity through a lot of powerful, influential or high DA sites, then it can boost up your SEO performance. But remember the link should be a Do-follow one.
- If you are an SEO expert you would have noticed that all the high ranking sites have shown on Google’s first page.
- What happens here is, when people go to these popular sites, they find your unique content, which attracts the knowledge gainers.
- When they find that it is relatable and useful for them, then they can approach to your site.
- It will take some time but you can shift your website from last to the first position.
Now there will be a question in your mind whether to buy a backlink or not?
Have you ever made any selfish deals with your siblings to get your things done? Okay okay, we all have. I agreed! The same case is here. Link buying has been there since the early days of Google.
Buying a backlink is considered as the Black Hat SEO. And trust me, it is a way of cheating or you can say misleading Google and other search engines, to make your website rank, even if it doesn’t deserve to.
This is not considered as the Off-page SEO, but buying the links with paying some money. It is still done under the dark side of the internet. There is always a good reason to not opt for a bad reason.
We all know that Google has made our career in marketing or advertising or in SEO. So, it is not a hidden fact that Google is against these kinds of Black Hat SEO. According to Google, these kinds of link schemes has created a negative impact on SEO.
There is no doubt that good deeds will give good results, even if it takes a lot of time. It will be less natural when there is a direct way of paying money in exchange for a link. When Google finds about the “less natural” ways, it applies its punishment.