Does every SEO Expert know what is a backlink? If they don’t know then they shouldn’t call themselves as the experts. The basic necessity of SEO is building backlinks.
Backlinks mean to link your website with other websites.The more high authority websites will create a link with you, the better rankings will get back to you. There are a lot of methods to get backlinks to your sites and here they are:
- The broken link:
- Now many of you are thinking that it is a broken link just like a broken heart. No, it’s not! The broken link is a method that is a way to create perfect one-way backlinks.
- Here the technique is to contact a webmaster to report about his/her website broken links. To replace the broken links you can advise other websites.
- You can mention your own site too. The chances of a backlink back to your website is very high, as you have done a favor to the webmaster by informing about the broken links.
- Infographics could be said as one of the easiest ways to get traffic on your website. It is a great way to show the data.
- Go for the trending topics and use infographics according to that. Make sure that the visual data shown is correct.
- Infographic is more attractive. You can gain a lot of knowledge by gathering more information.
3. Welcome the guest posting:
- The most difficult task of SEO is the guest posting. If your content is not good, then there is nothing much you can do.
- Through this, you can create a reputation in social media with your amazing articles.
- We cannot be the selfish ones here, and just use guest posting as a way of publicity. That is not our mission. The mission should always be related to the welfare of our readers.
- I am not setting an example of competition, fight, hate and all. I am saying keep an eye on the marketing strategies of every other website which has high DA.
- It is not for any negativity, it is just to know what effective steps should be taken to make our website rank.
- You have to know about the building and earning of your competitor site. Look out the new content which they are publishing.
5. Need for internal backlinks:
- For any successful blog, we need internal links. It is a great way to link your internal structure.
- In WordPress, you can create links to your blog, but you have to do it manually.
- With internal backlinks, you can create a wonderful user experience for your audience.
Earning or building backlinks can be challenging, but you can do it by your hard work and dedication. Creating backlink is important and the same goes for keeping track of them.