Before starting we should know what is SEO? and how it can be used for any project?
SEO is a process for upgrading your quality of website and traffic on your website by raising the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
Now come to the point of how we can start a project. So, when you are going to start a project then you will feel like you’ve given a hammer to break a mountain because there is so much to know and do. You can grab so much knowledge from here. Do you know the old days when yellow pages were running?
At that time you have to sign yellow pages ads and that’s all. But SEO is changing and it is less expensive than yellow pages but you have to give all your time to get results because it is a time-consuming process.
Tips for beginning an SEO Project
- First we have to decide the goal of the project on our mind. Go on the first page of google.
- Write a blog or an article for each website page to make sure there is no plagiarism percentage.
- Whenever you write an article or blog you should make an attractive image along with it, and remember all images have their ALT text.
- The most important thing which can get a highlight on a web page is a meta description. You should write a meta description in 150 words. The meta description describes and summarizes the page’s content.
- Do fewer grammar mistakes. You can check out content with the grammar checker tool before posting.
- After posting a content read minimum 2 times. I know it’s gonna be boring but if there is a mistake you can correct that on time.
- At least post one article a week in 500 words. There are so many readers on the internet and make sure that your article is in easy and understandable language so that anyone can read with full interest.
- If you are posting an image you should add ALT text and give an appropriate description.
Now you are thinking this step is enough to rank your website right! Wait a minute, I have already told you that there are a lot of things to do and to know.
You need to sign in with this site for knowing and getting more results. It will help you.
- Google Analytics
- Google Plus
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Yahoo Local
- Whenever you sign in this site don’t forget to upload and write a sitemap.
You need to sign on some social media sites. Well all are using social media and it has become very popular so you can get more traffic by signing up at social sites.
Now, there are 2 types of methods for doing SEO.
- Crawling website
- Conduct SEO Audit
- Update URLs, Title and description
- Track on keywords
- Local directories for google
- Directory submission
- Image submission
- Article Submission
- Social Sharing
- Blog commenting
- Videos posting
- Infographic submission
- Classified add
- Profile creation
- PPT and PDF submission
If you are doing off-page SEO on whatever website you are working then make sure that its DA is high more than 30 and spam is less than 7%