Google chrome is always on the top list of search engines. It could be called the alternative to Firefox as it is a fast and lightweight browser. For SEO, Google Chrome extensions are the best one. To maintain your Domain Authority (DA) of your site you need to maintain good relations with other high DA sites.
Still there are many people who prefer Firefox Extensions over Chrome Extensions as they think using Mozilla SEO Extensions is more comfortable for them for practical use.
Best 10 Google Chrome Extensions for SEO in 2020
- Mangools SEO Extensions
Want to find all the details about a page, then the Mongools SEO Extension is the perfect one for you. Check out the features:
- Check out all the backlinks of the page.
- Check out the page speed optimization.
- Analyze the On-Page Optimization.
- Check out all the SEO metrics.
- Track the ranking of your page.
Grwothbar is among the top list of sites used for SEO and unlocks all the information about the site.
- Tells about your website’s best performing keywords.
- Check out Keyword ranking, backlinks.
- Check out Facebook ads, page word count.
- Get the SEO Insights.
- Improve your search settings.
3. WebMaster Tools:
This is also known as the bulk URL Removal. If you want a premium chrome extension then it will cost you $9, which can automatically remove the bulk URLs.
- Check out the link’s status
- On-Page SEO analyze
- SERP preview tool
- Mangools SEO extension
- Location search stimulator
4. BuzzSumo Extension:
If you are searching for the most popular contents then this tool is your answer.
- Checks how one content piece is performing.
- Check the backlinks.
- Check the engagement metrics.
- Check out performance of competitors content.
- You can check any post’s social share and backlinks.
I have personally used this chrome extension and with this you can know any site’s DA, PA, Spam score.
- Get instant SEO insights of different websites.
- Check the Domain Authority of any site.
- Check the Spam Score of any site.
- Provides all the stats and data of any sites.
- Get SERP’s without leaving your current browser.
6. Keyword Everywhere:
Keyword Everywhere can be called the best one to know any data about any keyword.
- It supports more than the Google search.
- It supports 9 websites, like Youtube, Amazon, Google Trends etc.
- You can find related keywords and data.
- Get keyword volume, CPC and Google Search.
7. Page Analytics by Google:
It helps you to know about how your customers are interacting with your website.
- Get useful data like users click.
- Know the active visitors in your site.
- Google analytics metrics like Pageviews.
- Must need to know the traffic statistics.
- Average time on site and bounce rate.
Ahrefs is a popular site, which can quickly let you know the SEO metrics from SERP .
- Find a lot of details about any webpage.
- Find any technology used in any website.
- Know the number of Backlinks, referring domains, ranking keywords.
- You can check the UR and DR.
- Know the keyword difficulty inSERP page.
If any marketer wants to know their rank in the search engine’s ranking list then go for this tool.
- Share your article on various social media sites.
- Bookmarking and sharing needs.
- Do the work easier and quicker.
- You can share the content via Twitter/Facebook to bookmark.
10. Serpstat Plugin:
Serpstat Plugin is a SEO Platform with all in one features like, rank tracking, keyword analysis, site audit etc.
- Analyzes website in one click.
- There are three sections: Page and Domain analysis, On-Page SEO.
- You can find data traffic
- Visibility, meta tags, top keywords for your site.