Have you ever started to learn guitar? Creating backlinks is the same as that. But you don’t know how to start with? Everything gets started with a great technique. To start the best technique we will go for a professional guitarist or you will go and watch youtube.
There are a lot of sites which provide a lot of backlinks. But it is not possible to give all the backlinks details. Here is the list of some sites in which you can create backlinks:
- MyBlogU (Do-Follow):
- If you want to have a followed backlink, you can choose MyBlogU. It is a platform for writers, bloggers, and journalists, or any expert who wants to add extra value to their content with their keywords.
- This website will provide a followed backlink if other writers or experts like your work which help you to create a followed backlink.
- SourceBottle (Dofollow):
- This site helps in creating the dofollow link by responding in the posts or queries of writers or bloggers. It basically targets the sources or writers which are based in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and U.S.
- If you are located somewhere else, let the writer know that you come from another country.
- Business 2 Community (B2C, Dofollow):
- This is a website through which you can write your content on the business community like interviews, case studies etc.
- If you want to get a backlink from this site then you have to be a contributor in delivering posts.
- HARO (Dofollow/Nofollow):
- To find an easy backlink, HARO is the best platform, as here there is high traffic of journalists.
- You have to sign up in HARO, go for the queries which can give you a backlink. If a journalist gets impressed by your blog, then they can reward you with a backlink.
- BizSugar (Dofollow):
- This is a website for the business community, where high-quality content gets approved.
- If you own a small business, then just Sign up with BizSugar, and get started.
We believe that the best websites are the source of our backlinks. But remember the best ones are our audience, who will find your article meaningful. Go for the websites where you can find a lot of audiences such as clients, professionals, target readers.
Creating backlinks is just zero if you can’t find the new readers who will get inspired. It is always about slowly and wisely creating backlinks.